Monthly Archives: March 2011

Sega Master System Coding

Besides updating my server, I’ve been quite busy with some Sega Master System (SMS from here-on-out) coding. I’ve decided to switch to SMS for now instead of Game Gear for now. It seems I’ve kind of went my own way with this project. From the looks of it, most people either use WLA-DX or, to a much lesser extent, z88dk. I don’t see too much about any other assemblers/compilers. Granted, I haven’t looked terribly hard for the topics though. So even from the get-go with Continue reading →

Server updated

I’ve now updated my home server to Debian 6.0. In the process I’ve decided to also switch to lighttpd from Apache HTTP. I do miss the fact that mod_chroot in Apache was able to basically take care of the dependencies for me and build the chroot daemon startup, but it wasn’t too much work to get everything up and going in a chroot. It ended up one of my plugins (Last.fm for WordPress) was causing the entire site to stall while it waited for a Continue reading →